IEEE PerCom 2021 has a flat, all-inclusive registration fee. Conference registrations include attendance to all PerCom events including the main conference, all associated workshops, and other events. There is no workshop-only registration. All conference attendees have to register. The direct link to IEEE PerCom 2021 registration site is here (https://www.conftool.net/percom2021/).
Discounted Registration Fee
Discounted registration fee is available for members of the IEEE. Discounts are also available for students except for those students who are registering for a paper to be presented (and they are the only authors registering for the paper) - please see author registration below. Students who only have a "Ph.D. Forum" paper may register at the student rate (the Ph.D. Forum is a special event at PerCom).
- Camera ready papers cannot be submitted until the authors have registered and paid the conference.
- Each accepted paper at the main conference or any satellite event (i.e., any of the workshops, demonstrations, Work in Progress, except only for the Ph.D. Forum) has to have an "author registration" associated with it. We refer to this as "registering for the paper". Author registration deadline is 11:59pm CET, February 5, 2021. For authors who have several accepted papers, one full registration can cover two accepted papers. Please, contact the registrations chair (email@example.com) for more information, if needed.
- If a student has only a "Ph.D. Forum" paper to register for (and no other paper at any of the other events for which there are no other authors registering), then the student can register as a student.
- Please note, that all authors (other than students who only have a "Ph.D. Forum" paper) are required to register at a full (IEEE member or non-member) rate.
- Please note, that not all authors of a paper need to be registered as authors, but at least one of the authors has to be, i.e., each accepted paper must have one of the authors registered at the full rate.
Author registration deadline: 11:59pm CET, February 5, 2021 Early registration deadline: 11:59pm CET, February 21, 2021
Step 1: Go to the online registration site (https://www.conftool.net/percom2021/)
Step 2: Create an account at the registration site
The mail with your ID will be sent to the registered mail address.
Please type in your ID and password, if you need to log in to the site.
Step 3: Register as participant
- as IEEE member, to enter your IEEE membership number
- as student, to upload a scan or photo of your student id or something simular
Step 4: Complete payment
Registration cannot be finished before payment is completed. In case of problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cut-off dates for early registrations are January 31, 2021 for accepted papers (in order to guarantee publication in the IEEE Proceedings); for all others the early registration deadline is on February 21, 2021. Please use credit card based payment; only use the bank transfer option if there is absolutely no way for you to pay by credit card. Funds must be received for any registration by the respective dates. Since bank transfers can take a week or more, people registering using bank transfers should register at least a week ahead of the respective deadlines.
Refund requests must be received by March 1, 2021. There is a EUR 35 (approx. USD 40) fee charged for cancellations. There are absolutely no refunds for authors with registered papers or those who have requested and have received an invitation letter (such letter will be only given to authors). There are absolutely no refunds after this cut-off date. Transfer of registration is possible by contacting the finance and registration chair.
Payments made with fraudulent/stolen credit cards will be reported to the authorities and will be subject to criminal investigations.
Conference (Including Workshops) Fees
Late/On Site Registration
Additional pages are permitted at additional cost:
- A maximum of two extra pages for the main track papers
- One extra page for the workshop/WiP/demo/industry track papers
- No extra page for the PhD Forum papers
For any questions or comments about the registration process of PerCom 2021, please contact:
Percom 2021 Registration Desk
c/o University of Kassel
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73