IEEE PerCom 2019 is the premier international forum for researchers, practitioners students, and companies interested in pervasive computing and communications to meet, interact, and collaborate. Combining high-scientific quality with industrial relevance is part of the PerCom mission and is essential to knowledge transfer and uptake. PerCom 2019 includes a special Industry track with an objective increase visibility and enhance industry participation.
Sponsorship of IEEE PerCom 2019 provides a company or an organization with a great opportunity to increase its visibility and product awareness within a very large and more importantly relevant and effective worldwide community to not only market but also to enhance their product, services, and technologies. It also provides increased opportunity to establish collaborations with industry and get to know and even hire excellent talent since many young researchers and doctoral candidates participate in PerCom.
Being a sponsor offers various advantages beyond the standard conference participations:
- Industry keynote: Opportunity to give an invited industry keynote during the Industry Track.
- Recognition award: Opportunity to provide named recognition of a PerCom event or award such as the 2019 Best PerCom Industry Idea Award.
- Industry track Jury membership: Opportunity to be an Industry Track Judge to hear the innovative ideas first hand and to select winners of the 2019 Best PerCom Industry Idea Award!
- Matchmaking: Opportunity to take part in a matchmaking event to meet and talk to highly talented students based on interests expressed by participants and the need of the sponsors.
- Complementary conference registration: Full conference registration offering participation to the welcome reception, banquet, and PhD Forum.
- Companion banquet tickets: Extra tickets for banquet and special events.
- Company description distribution: Packed into the conference bags.
- Demo booth: Display Demo, Tech items and recruitment material.
- Company poster: A poster at the exhibition to present the company.
- Website and banner display: Display of corporate logo on the conference website and publications as well as corporate banner during the conference if provided by the sponsoring corporate based on sponsorship level.
Several sponsorship packages are available:
Mohan Kumar, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
Steering Committee Chair
Keiichi Yasumoto, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, JAPAN