To reserve a room at special rates, follow this link.
SHERATON KONA ROOM RESERVATION INFORMATION
The discounted room rate that you will be given is for a Mountain View Room.
The price of this room is $165 + tax (13.4167) per night. Your discounted rates apply 3 days prior to and 3 days after the conference.
You will note on the reservation form it indicates there is a “charge for internet in the room.”
This is not correct. As your “resort fees are being waived" – this statement does not apply to you. Unfortunately, the “reservation program” does not allow this statement to be removed however; your guest room internet is complimentary.
If you wish to upgrade your room or if you have any specific questions regarding your room reservation please contact:
808 930 4892
YOUR RESORT FEE IS WAIVED
THE SHERATON KONA RESORT charge includes the following benefits and amenities:
- Wi-Fi in Guest Room and public areas of the Resort
- 1 Signature Zane designed tote bag per stay ($15.00 retail value)
- Unlimited use of resort bicycles
- Unlimited use of resort golf clubs
- Unlimited use of resort binoculars for island sightseeing
- Cultural activities including Hula lessons, Leo Making and Ukulele Lessons (see Activities Calendar for the schedule - web link below)
- Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay (see Activities Calendar)
- Welcome Greeting with Shell Lei
- Welcome Elixir upon Arrival
- Unlimited Local and 1-800 calls 30 min of Long Distance
- Complimentary Use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
Here is the site calendar – you will notice there are many additional activities in addition to what was mentioned above.
The room rate does not include the hotel breakfast. However the conference will offer the first coffee break continuously from 8:00 to 10:30 - FOR "REGISTERED CONFERENCE ATTENDEE" only.