Speakers' Guide - Main Conference
- 30/20 minutes time-slot for full/concise paper (talk including discussions). Please prepare for a 25/15 minutes talk to allow room for questions and discussions.
- Preferred formats: MS PowerPoint, PDF. You can use your own computer for the presentation, but make sure it is compatible with the projector before your session.
- Please prepare 2-3 sentence short intro about yourself for the session chair.
Speakers' Guide - Teaser Madness
- Prepare a single slide (MS PowerPoint is preferred) and send it well before to your chair (WiP/Ph.D. Forum/Demo). A 1 minute time-slot will be given to present this slide and motivate people to visit your poster/demo.
Speakers' Guide - Affiliated Events
- Please check the webpage and/or contact the chair of your affiliated event for detailed information.
- Poster authors (WiP session, Ph.D. Forum poster session) are invited to present their work in one poster with a maximum size of A0.
- Please note that posters MUST BE PRINTED IN ADVANCE and brought with you to the venue. We cannot print posters on site.
- Tips for good poster presentation are available on the web, e.g., here.
- You have to bring all the equipments required to your demonstration with you.