- Paper Registration:
Sep. 20th, 2013
- Paper Submission:
Sep. 27th, 2013
Dec. 11th, 2013
- Camera Ready:
Jan. 24th, 2014
IEEE PerCom, now in its twelfth edition, is established as the premier annual scholarly venue in the areas of pervasive computing and communications. Pervasive computing and communications has evolved into an active area of research and development, due to the tremendous advances in a broad spectrum of technologies and topics including wireless networking, mobile and distributed computing, sensor systems, RFID technology, and the ubiquitous mobile phone.
PerCom 2014 will provide a leading edge, scholarly forum for researchers, engineers, and students alike to share their state-of-the art research and developmental work in the broad areas of pervasive computing and communications. The conference will feature a diverse mixture of interactive forums: core technical sessions of high quality cutting-edge research articles; targeted workshops on exciting topics; live demonstrations of pervasive computing in action; insightful keynote speeches; panel discussions from domain experts; and posters of emerging ideas.
Did You Know?
In support of PerCom 2014, we looked at Hungary for references in which the number 14 was of interest. We found these facts:
- PerCom 2014 will be held in Budapest, the capital city of Hungary and one of the most idyllic and historic cities of Europe.
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 14 was written by the world-renowned Hungarian composer Franz Liszt.
- Hungary ranked #14 at the 2012 London Olympics with 8 Gold, 4 Silver and 5 Bronze.
- FIFA 14 – a sports football simulation game features Hungarian player Balázs Dzsudzsák. This game features both graphical and game-play changes such a human intelligence to make players react more like the real thing.
- The Hungarian Declaration of Independence was finalized on April 14, 1849.
- Australia provided sanctuary to about 14,000 Hungarian refugees by the end of 1956 – fleeing the Hungarian Uprising (freedom from Russia) of 1956.
- A 14 day weather report for Hungary is posted at http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/hungary/-/budapest.
- To drive a moped in Hungary you must be 14 years old.
Find fascinating Hungarian History and Hungarian facts under About Budapest.